Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October!

Yes, it's that time of year again! I love October - the leaves are finally starting to change and it feels like fall! Ahh, it's my favorite time of year! I'm excited for this October more than any in the past though. This month I start with one of my old friend's birthday and then my two brothers have their birthdays. That same week my cousin and I are taking a trip down to Clemson, SC to see the Clemson vs FSU game on Saturday, October 19 and then I'll be going home the weekend after to celebrate the birthday of two of my other friends.



A lot is in-store for October and I couldn't be more excited!

October is honestly my absolute favorite month of the year - birthdays, football, and Halloween... you can't go wrong! The weather will hopefully cooperate too, I'm ready to bring my sweaters out and put my summer clothes away for good!

Birthday Girl #1
Birthday Girl #2


What are you most excited about this month? Do tell!

Don't forget to think pink; it's breast cancer awareness month
















No comments:

Post a Comment