Monday, September 16, 2013

Why am I here?

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't know why I'm "here", both on this blog and on this Earth. I've had this post in "Draft mode" for over a week now and the idea of actually blogging was becoming quite daunting. So daunting, in fact, that I had considered deleting the blog all together. I have wanted to start this blog for too long to give up before I even started though. If not now, when? The time is now, so here goes...

I'm doing this whole blogging thing a bit backwards, but it's my blog - I can do what I please with it, right? Right! I actually started with a Tumblr and I have been doing that for over a year now (I deleted briefly, but I restarted the one I currently have) and I became obsessed with The College Prepster almost two years ago. Carly actually inspired me to start this blog. It's probably not going to be very good, but no one has to know it exists if I choose to "keep it on the DL."

Here's a little bit of a background on me: I am currently an 18 year old business major (undecided, but leaning towards marketing) who is originally from the ever so lovely, Erie, PA. However, I am currently studying at Clarion University of Pennsylvania in, you guessed it, Clarion, Pennsylvania. I'm not sure how long I will be here though. I was supposed to go to my dream school, LIM College, in New York City to study marketing, so it's kind of a huge difference - New York and Clarion. But for all of you high school seniors or younger (it's never too soon to start your college hunt) that love the city and fashion...LIM IS THE SCHOOL FOR YOU!

To wrap up this super long and boring post I'm just going to leave you with a little fun fact about me: I danced for 16 years and studied jazz, tap, hip-hop, Ballet, lyrical, Bollywood, and for a brief period of time, Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment