Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sweaters and Sandals?!

You read that right, everywhere I turn I'm seeing people pairing their cozy sweaters with sandals. It's crazy! Pennsylvania is seeing some great weather this season. I don't like it. I'm quite alright with my sweaters and Sperry's (praying that the winter weather will take as long as the fall weather to come in) and at some point I'm going to have to invest in new boots (I'm eyeing the 8" duck boot), but anyways...


It's supposed to get into the low 70's today and I'm having trouble grasping this because some days we never make it past the low 60's...ICK! I love cold weather, but only when it's consistently cold. How do I even dress myself for this weather? No but really. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love clothes, but I struggle with dressing myself during the awkward weather changes. I don't like to change ten million times in a day (I have to wash everything if I wore it for more than two hours, I don't know why) so when I get dressed in the morning I intend for it to be my outfit throughout the day and this weather makes it hard.

Clarion River, Clarion, PA
As a former rower the weather channel's website had become my best friend and I would visit it multiple times a day just to know if I should dread practice or not; is there water time or is there land time? Now as a college student that no longer has a uniform to lean on and has to walk to class in a place that I am convinced is the rainiest area in PA the weather channel is STILL my best friend. I highly recommend the app, it's straight to the point and I have multiple cities saved in my search.

With that being said, how are you dealing with the awkward weather change? Are you lucky enough to not have it?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and such beautiful pictures!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you, that honestly made my night! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you continue to!

      Delete