Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sugar Coma

My roommate, T, has a birthday coming up (tomorrow, I believe) so since she'll be going home tomorrow my other roommates, S & B, decided to make a cake. I love baking, but it's so easy to make box cake so I was really of no assistance. I did homework instead of baking, but I still got to enjoy the delicious cake!

L to R: Me, B, T, & S


They made a four layer funfetti cake with both purple and blue icing and of course...SPRINKLES! The cake was amazing! We're all feeling the sugar rush though! I'm trying to get to bed before it all kicks in though (We all have class at 8 and 9:30/10 tomorrow morning...eek!)

4 layer purple cake! We all love purple - you should see our living room :)

Have you baked recently? What did you do? Have you made a cake better than this tower? I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment