Friday, September 27, 2013

Favorite Bloggers

Okay, so I've been staring at my screen for don't even ask me how long. I have a post started, but words just aren't coming to me. So I'm taking the easy way out. I'm just going to talk about two of favorite bloggers, Carly and Mackenzie.
Carly and Mackenzie at KSNY Fashion Week

I won't be posting tomorrow because it's Saturday and just no. But actually, I'll be in Pittsburgh with one of my cousins so I'll tell you more about that on Sunday!

I'm actually in a funky mood where I just sit here and have like five million thoughts per minute and send snap chats to my friends and I'm convinced that they have enough screenshots of me to use as blackmail at any time they choose. So instead of telling you about them I'm just going to list them and give you like a sentence.

The girl that inspired this whole blogging thing for me is who I'm going to start with. Carly Heitlinger, she started The College Prepster back in 2008 and has been going strong since. She graduated from Georgetown last year and moved to New York City to work for Levo League, but has since left the company however she still resides in the city. I honestly love reading Carly's posts and seeing her Instagram pictures because she is pretty much living the life that I dream of.

Monogrammed Pen Cup from Design Darling

Mackenzie Horan is the woman behind Design Darling and I found her blog through Carly. Other than Mackenzie's interest in interior design (I honestly have so many apps for interior design - it's an addiction) I also absolutely adore Design Darling {The Boutique} and I have made a couple of purchases that I absolutely adore! If you haven't checked out the boutique I highly recommend it!

Definitely one of my favorite purchases.. sending loads of snail mail :)
Do you have a favorite blogger? Have you purchased or want to purchase anything from Design Darling?

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment