Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

I decided that since I didn't post this weekend (I had a lot of people to visit in very little time) I'm going to do two posts. This is just a weekend recap which I'll do every weekend if it's a fun one and there are pictures to show for it.
Jack did some light reading
This weekend was a ton of fun, I left Clarion on Friday around two and got home a little after five. The ride was in silence because my dad is a no-nonsense type of guy so I try not to waste air by sharing little tidbits about school. The drive was nice though. I went home and took my brother, Mike, to football practice and went to go visit one of my friend's families at their pizza shop (if you ever find yourself in Erie and wanting pizza, go to Maria's) I had to leave and take him to my other brother, Billy's football game. He plays for Cathedral Preparatory School and he rushed like 57 yards or something like that and scored a touchdown...I'm still proud! I didn't go to the game though because of personal reasons, instead I went back to the pizza shop to visit another friend and we hung out there for a while before we went shopping (you have no idea how much candy I bought this weekend)!

So Saturday was a load of fun, my dad, brothers, and I took my two grandmothers out to lunch at the Erie Maennerchor Club and we went duck pin bowling. I must say, I am so much better at duck pin bowling than regular bowling. I got home and left again to go to Mercyhurst and grab a friend to go to Dairy Queen and visit yet another friend (I seriously don't know what I would do without my friends). We went back to MU and  I got to meet her roommate and her other friends...oh my gosh they're wonderful! One of them took me (I drove, but it was her idea) "thrifting" for the first time. I didn't find anything I wanted, but it was a fun trip! Serena and I did dinner and some more shopping and I picked up some Pumpkin Spice M&Ms...heaven!

Billy (L), Mike (R), Jack (Bottom)


Serena and I met up with Jackie later that night and we went back to Mercyhurst and hung out in her dorm and met up with a friend's brother and just walked around the campus laughing about stupid stuff that we did this summer (like the phone call from the police...)

I ended my weekend by doing one of my favorite things, coffee with my dad on a Sunday morning followed by shopping and flu shots and babysitting... and grape picking at the farm!


What did you do this weekend? Do you have a favorite weekend event?

No comments:

Post a Comment