Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas: What I Want

So, I've been trying to play catch up with my English assignments... I have to create a blog about my hometown and I'm losing steam quite quickly. Losing my creative edge today caused me to take a break and make my Christmas list. You know, the thing my dad has been asking for for about a month now. I'm a little very lazy and so I just did it on Pinterest. Granted I know I won't get all of it, but there are things on my list that I really want/need. So here goes:

Christmas Wishlist 2013

1. 8" Bean Boots

I'm from Erie, PA, our slogan is "feel the lake effect" as in lake effect snow. I need every inch I can get when it comes to boots.

2. Monogram Earrings
I'll take them in gold, please! Find them on Three Hip Chicks at a fabulous price.

3. J. Crew Factory shearling slippers

They come in "Vibrant Coral" and "Navy"

4. Navy Shep Shirt
I'm convinced I need it to survive 

5. Kate Spade Sticky Note Set
I love Kate Spade and I love sticky notes.. it's a gift made in heaven! 

If you want to see what else is on my list go on and check it out on my Pinterest! 

What's on your Christmas wishlist?




No comments:

Post a Comment